Tuition / Financial Aid
Tuition rate for 2017-18:
Grades 9-12: $32,690
Grades 5-8: $27,690
Financial Aid Information
Limited financial aid is available to qualifying families. To be eligible for consideration for financial aid, you must complete a Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) by February 13th. Families applying after February 13th will be considered on a rolling basis for any remaining aid. Please read the instructions below for complete information on the financial aid process and timeline. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us at (781) 235-4805.
We use School and Student Services (SSS) to process all financial aid applications. Based on the financial information you provide in the Parents’ Financial Statement, SSS gives us an estimated amount your family can contribute to educational expenses. This estimate is a starting point to help us make fair and objective financial aid decisions. To begin your financial aid application for the upcoming school year, please follow these steps below. (You only have to complete one Parents’ Financial Statement, even if you have several children applying.)
TO COMPLETE THE PARENTS’ FINANCIAL STATEMENT (PFS) ONLINE
- Go to SSS
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You will set up a PFS online account using your e-mail address and a password.
- Submit and pay for the PFS ($42.00). This fee is nonrefundable.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS WE REQUIRE
You must also submit to SSS by mail or online the following documents in addition to your completed Parents’ Financial Statement:
- Signed federal tax returns with all supporting schedules from the current year and the previous year.
- Copies of current year W-2s from all working parents (or IRS Form 1099s or a Business/Farm Statement) if self-employed.
- Signed IRS Form 4506-T.
These documents must be received by SSS on or before February 13th.
- To submit these documents by mail, send one copy (not the original) of each document with a Required Documents Cover Sheet to: SSS By NAIS, P.O. Box 449, Randolph, MA 02368-0449 USA. (For overnight mail: SSS By NAIS, Processing Center, 437 Turnpike Street, Canton, MA 02021)
- To submit these documents online, go to the Manage Documents tab in the PFS Online. There you can upload documents from your computer. Save each document separately in one of the following formats: Adobe Acrobat pdf, Microsoft Word, .jpg, or .tif. On the Manage Documents page, click on “Browse,” locate the document, then click on “Upload.”
Call SSS Customer Service at (800) 344-8328 with any questions
(M-F: 9am-8pm EST. Sat: 9am-4pm EST)
The Tremont School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin or sexual orientation in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.